Thursday, February 16, 2017

52 Frames. Year 2. Part 1.

Ready. Set. Frame!
I am head over heals for this community. This challenge.
Last year I grew so much and am now pushing myself to outdo my shots from last year!

Week 1: Self-Portrait 
Week 2: Rule of Thirds
(52Picks - 4th place audience award)
Week 3: Black and White
Week 4: Leading Lines
Week 5: Falling
(Chosen for 52Picks Album)
Week 6: Complementary Colors
Week 7: My Other Hobby

   
   
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Ohmydearests said... {Reply}

These are all fantastic! My favourite is the domino shot!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

You're killing it!! I love that domino shot too!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Amazing photos!

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

You have totally stepped up your game- these are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

These are so good! Well done.

likeschocolate said... {Reply}

Love all the different shots! Great creative photos!

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

Those were great images! I wish I am as committed as you in doing a Project 52.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Very nice photos.

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Love all these pictures Tamar, cool shots :)

Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop

Miranda said... {Reply}

I would love to do something like this! 52 frames!

Unknown said... {Reply}

Love it!! :)